Your Privacy is Important to Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts
Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts is committed to maintaining a high standard of data privacy in accordance with your data protection rights under applicable law. The personal information you provide to Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts helps us better serve you. The protection and proper use of the personal information you entrust to us is a responsibility we take seriously. Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts utilises a variety of security measures, including firewalls, threat detection, encryption, and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your personal information.
For individuals residing in the European Union (“EU”), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is effective on May 25, 2018 and expands the privacy rights of EU individuals.
What Kind of Personal Information Does Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts Collect?
The following types of personal information may be collected:
- Contact details – name, address, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Interests – information you provide Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts regarding your interests and preferences
- Communication usage – your activity on our websites, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications
- Sales information – information relating to your purchases and services
- Lift details – maintenance history, warranty, and other information relating to your lift
How Does Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts Collect Your Personal Information?
Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts may collect personal information from you when you:
- Give your consent to receive marketing and sales information
- Purchase a product or service from Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts
- Interact with Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts support team
- Reply to our marketing campaigns
How Does Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts Use Your Personal Information?
Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts may use your personal information to:
- Personalise and enhance your experiences when you interact with Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts
- Enable Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts to provide you with the highest quality experiences, products, and services
- Process and fulfil your orders
- Maintain and service your lift and manage the maintenance thereof
- Communicate with you and send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, about our products, services, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- Respond to your communications and requests
- Help us manage and improve our websites, events, experiences, products and services
- Contact you as necessary
In addition, where consistent with the laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction, Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts may disclose personal information if such disclosure:
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate, or perform a contract with you;
- is needed to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or otherwise required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence;
- is part of a corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger or divestiture; or
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts information technology systems
Under the GDPR, the use of personal information set forth above is permitted on the basis of the following legal grounds: (1) where you have provided your consent; (2) when necessary to perform our contractual obligations to you; (3) when needed to either comply with our legal obligations or defend any legal claims; (4) when necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, which outweighs any prejudice to your data protection rights; and (5) when necessary protect the vital interests of you or another person.
Retention of Personal Information
Lifestyle Lifts t/a LS Lifts will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or where claims are contemplated. Also, please see below regarding an EU resident’s right to erasure under the GDPR.
Rights Regarding Your Personal Information